Installing Stockist Store Locator on Drupal
Stockist works with Drupal, and offers a simple way to add a store locator to your Drupal website.
Adding Stockist to your Drupal site
To add your store locator to a page on your site, follow the steps below. These screenshots were taken with Drupal 9, but the same steps work with Drupal 8 and likely with other versions as well.
- In the Manage menu, click Content:
- Click Add content:
- Choose Basic page:
- Under Text format, choose Full HTML, then click the Source button, and then paste in the embed code from the Installation > Get embed code page of your Stockist dashboard. It's important to do these steps in this exact order - if you paste the code before selecting the other two options, the code will be shown to visitors rather than loading your store locator.
- Give the page a title (e.g. Store Locator):
- Optionally, you can add a link to the page in your site's menu. To do so, open the Menu settings panel on the right side, click Provide a menu link, then add a title and optional description and choose which menu/submenu the link should appear in:
- Finally, choose whether to publish the page yet or leave it a draft, then click Save:
- You should be notified that your page was created:
If you run into any trouble setting up your store locator, feel free to reach out to our support team and we're happy to help!