Using Stockist Store Locator with the Shogun app on Shopify
Stockist works with the Shogun app on Shopify, and it’s possible to add your store locator map as an element on a Shogun-built page.
Note that the steps on this page aren't always necessary: when you install our Shopify app, we’ll automatically add a new Store Locator page to your shop that already has your map set up. You can feel free to use this page without needing to set up another.
However, if you’d like to add Stockist to a page controlled by Shogun, you can follow the steps below.
Installing Stockist on a Shogun-controlled page
- In Shogun, open or create the page where you’d like to add your map
- In the Build tab, under the Content section, find the HTML element:
- Click and drag the HTML element into the page at the point where you’d like the map to appear:
- Double-click within the new HTML element to bring up the code editor pane at the bottom of the page:
- Open the Embed code page of the Stockist dashboard and copy the code shown in the grey box:
- Back in Shogun, paste the code from step 5 into the code editor pane. The "Loading store locator..." message should appear in the HTML element you added, but the map itself won’t load within Shogun’s editor view:
- Click Save to update the page:
- To check that your map was set up properly, use Shogun’s Preview page option to view the page as it will appear on your site. The app should load as expected in this view:
- If things look good, click Publish to make the page live on your site:
If you run into any issues, we're happy to help – just reach out using the Contact us link at the top of this page.