Installing Stockist Store Locator on Gambio
To set up your Stockist store locator on a Gambio store, follow these steps:
- If you haven't yet, sign up for a Stockist account on our registration page.
- Open the Get embed code page of the Stockist dashboard.
- Click in the grey code box to select all of the code, then right-click and select Copy.
- Open your Gambio Admin, then in the left menu select Content > Content manager:
- In the section where you'd like to add your map page, click New Content Page:
- In each language tab, give the page a name, and make sure the Visible option is enabled:
- Select the HTML tab at the top-right of the page editor:
- Paste the code you copied in step 2 into the editor:
- Do the same steps above for any other languages, and add any other information to your page, then click Save to save the page:
Once these steps are complete, you'll have a new page on your Gambio site that should display your Stockist Store Locator map.
If you run into any problems, please get in touch and we're happy to assist!