Installing Stockist Store Locator on WordPress
To set up your Stockist store locator on a WordPress site, follow these simple steps:
- If you haven't yet, sign up for a Stockist account on our registration page.
- On the Stockist dashboard, open the Get embed code page.
- Click in the grey code box to select all of the code, then right-click and select Copy.
- Open your WordPress Admin page, then in the left menu select Pages > Add New.
- Select the Text tab at the top-right of the editor.
- Paste the code you copied in step 2 into the editor.
- Add any other details (e.g. a page title), then click Save Draft to save the page.
Once these steps are complete, you'll have a new page on your WordPress site that should display your Stockist store locator. You can click Preview to double-check that things are working, and then once you're ready click Publish to make the new page live on your WordPress site.
If you run into any problems, please get in touch and we're happy to assist.