Installing Stockist Store Locator on Drupal
Stockist works with Drupal, and offers a simple way to add a store locator to your Drupal website.
Adding Stockist to your Drupal 8 site
To add your store locator to a page on your site, follow these steps:
- In the Manage menu, click Content:
- Click Add content:
- Choose Basic page:
- Under Text format, choose Full HTML, then click the Source button and paste in the embed code from the Get embed code page of your Stockist dashboard. It's important to do this step in this exact order - if you paste the code first, the code will be shown to visitors rather than loading your store locator.
- Give the page a title (e.g. Store Locator):
- Optionally, add a menu link using the options in the sidebar so visitors can find your new page:
- Save the page:
- You should be notified that your page was created:
If you run into any trouble setting up your store locator, feel free to reach out to our support team and we're happy to help!