Stockist is broken on my Langify-enabled site
If you use Langify and have noticed that your Stockist store locator is no longer loading on your page, it may be due to a known problem with Langify.
The Langify editor can break certain embedded apps when saving the translated page content. If you have edited your store locator page using the editor within the Langify app, this may have malformed the code that loads the locator into your page.
To fix the problem, you can simply copy the correct embed code for your store locator back into place.
- Copy your original store locator code
- Open the Stockist app dashboard and click Get embed code in the left menu
- Select all of the HTML code in the grey box, right-click, and select Copy.
- Insert the correct code into Langify:
- Open the Langify app dashboard for your shop
- In the Langify app header, choose the language where your store locator is broken
- Choose Pages in the left menu
- Open the Store Locator page (Note: it may be named differently if you've changed the page name in Shopify)
- On the right-hand (Translation) side, under Content, click "<>" (Show HTML)
- Clear any content in the textbox, then paste in the correct code from step 1(b)
- If you'd like to translate the title or description of the page, do so now (before saving)
- Click Save only once
Important: Please click the Save button only once. Langify will save the correct content the first time, but clicking Save again will break the code again (if you click Show HTML after saving the first time, you will notice the "<script>" bit is missing - it has saved correctly but will be incorrect if saved again).
If necessary, you can repeat step 2 for any additional languages.