Finding your Google Maps API Key
If you've created your Google Maps API Key but need to find it again or verify that it still exists, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Credentials page of the Google Developer Console
- Ensure that the project where you created your key is selected in the dropdown at the top of the page. Most of the time you will only have one project, in which case there should only be one choice:
- Find the API keys section of the page, which should show a list containing all of the keys for the project you selected:
- The text in the Key column (in the screenshot, it starts with AIzaSyBZY...) is your Google Maps API Key.
- If you haven't copied this key into your Stockist account, you can click the icon to the right of the key to copy it, and then paste it in the API Key page on the Stockist dashboard.
Creating a new key
If the steps above don't show any keys in the list, you can create a key by clicking the Create credentials button at the top of the page and then selecting API key to create one:After a moment, your new key will be shown in a popup window: