Installing Stockist Store Locator on Squarespace
Stockist is fully compatible with Squarespace - to add your locator to your site, you just need to add a module to the page where you'd like your locator to appear, then paste in a bit of embed code from your Stockist dashboard. The exact steps are detailed below:
- In the Squarespace site editor, click Pages, then navigate to the page where you'd like to add your store locator, or click + to create a new page:
- If you picked an existing page, hover over the page on the right and click Edit at the top:
- Hover your mouse over the page in the general area where you'd like to place the locator, then click the bulb icon to insert a new content block:
- Click Embed to add a new embedded content block:
- In the Embed panel, click </> to enter the embed code manually:
- Copy your customized embed code from the Get embed code page of the dashboard, paste it into the Embed Data pane, then click Set.
- If the Embed panel is still open, it should indicate that the embed data was set manually - you can just click Apply:
- You'll see a message that embedded scripts are disabled while you're editing your site - this is normal. The locator won't display while you're editing your site, but don't worry - the locator will show up once you view your site live.
- You can add any content above or below the locator as needed. Once you're done, click Save at the top of the page to save your changes:
- To see your locator live, you can log out of your site's admin panel, or else try opening your site in a private or incognito window in your browser.
If you run into any trouble, just click Contact Us at the top of this page and let us know - we're here to help!